Today @ Colorado State has been replaced by SOURCE. This site exists as an archive of Today @ Colorado State stories between January 1, 2009 and September 8, 2014.
Sept. 1, 2009
Thinking about buying your first home and don't know where to begin? Tired of paying rent? Learn how to buy a house!
Announcing the “First-time Home Buyers – You Can Do It!” class sponsored by Off-Campus Life.
Topics of the class include:
• How to find the right realtor
• Why real estate is an excellent personal investment
• How realtors can find the home to meet your needs
• How to talk with a lender, inspector and realtor
• Appraisals and inspections
• Conventional, FHA, VA and other loan down payment financing
• Credit ratings and credit scoring
• Your questions regarding real estate
• From start to finish, the process to buy your home
We promise no high-pressure sales tactics, just information to help you get started in buying real estate.
Classes on three consecutive Tuesday evenings
The first fall class session begins Tuesday, Sept. 8 from 6-8:30 p.m. and meets twice thereafter on Tuesdays, Sept. 15 and 22, same time in the Off-Campus Life Lounge, room 195 LSC.
Cost is $15/student, $20/non-student and $10/additional guest. Register in person at Off-Campus Life, Room 195 in the Lory Student Center, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you have questions please call us at (970) 491-2248.
Contact: Nancy Rhodes
Phone: (970) 491 2248