The HABIC dogs are back at the Wellness Zone!
March 1, 2009
Mid-semester, Mid-term stress? Melt it away at the Wellness Zone's Mini Stress Busters Week.
Monday, March 2:
- Free hot chocolate and tea
Tuesday, March 3:
- 12-2 p.m.: Come roll the dice and play the "what if" game of consequences with the Sexpert
- 12-2 p.m.:The Dogs are back. Come hang out with the HABIC dogs
- 1-3 p.m.: Experience Mind Clearing with energy therapy
- 2-3 p.m.: The Study Advisor
- 1:10-3:10 p.m.: Chair Massage
Wednesday, March 4:
- 12-2 p.m.: HABIC time again- Come pat the dogs
- 12-2 p.m.: De-stress with the All New Bio Feedback Machine. Let the machine take you on a musical journey and see you heartbeat calm down and adjust to the rhythmn
- 12-2 p.m.: Spring has almost sprung! Noticed the heat recently? Its time to to think about skin safety again. Do a quick skin check with our Dermatologist
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.:Get some quick tips on how to relieve stress with physical exercise from the Physical Trainer
- 12:30-2:30 p.m.: Chair Massages
Thursday, March 5:
- 12-2 p.m.: Spend some more time with the HABIC dogs
- 12-2 p.m.:Do you have questions about your health, fitness, or body with regard to physical activity or sports? Have a chat with the Sports Pychologist
- 12-2 p.m.: Thoughts of midterms making you sweat? Get some helpful tips from our Studyspert.
- 12-2 p.m.: Chair Massage
Friday, March 6:
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: How do you talk to your professor about your grades and classroom performance? Come in from some great tips from out Conflict experts.
- 12:30-2:30 p.m.: Chair Massage
Free Hot Chocolate, Tea, Stressballs all week! We also have free ibuprophen, floss, band aids, cough drops, pencils!
We are located on the main floor of the Lory Student Center, next to the CSU bookstore.
For more information, call (970) 491-2634 or visit us at www.wellness.colostate.edu
Contact: Sagarika Sarma
Phone: (970) 491-2634