Wellness Zone events Feb. 23-27
February 20, 2009
Upcoming events at the Wellness Zone during the "Follow Your Heart Week."
Tuesday, Feb. 24
- 8-10:30 a.m.: Free fasting cholesterol clinic. This is an appointment-only event. Please call (970) 224-5209 to make yours.
- 12-2 p.m.: How well do you know your body? Test your knowledge of male and female anatomy and learn how to properly conduct breast and testicular exams. For answers to these question and more, meet out Sexpert.
- 1-3 p.m.: Try out some energy healing therapy and feel the difference.
- 2-3 p.m.: Meet the Study Advisor for resources on gaining new study skills
- 1:10-3:10 p.m.: Chair massages
Wednesday, Feb. 25
- 8-10:30 a.m.: Free fasting cholesterol clinic. This is an appointment-only event. Please call (970) 224-5209 to make your appointment.
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Make the most out of fitness on a tight budget! Talk to the Physical Trainer for ideas. Get a worksheet on equipment free fitness ideas and a free single pass to the Recreation Center.
- 12-2 p.m.: Want to try a fun, entertaining stress relief technology? Check out the Stresspert's all new em-wave biofeedback machine to monitor and control your heart rhythm. Less stress is good for your heart!
- 12:30-2 p.m.: Chair massages
Thursday, Feb. 26
- 12-2 p.m.: Spinning Your Wheels? Stop doing what’s not working - with your studies, that is! Come and meet the Study Skillspert for new efficient studying stratergies.
- 12-2 p.m.: Do you worry about friends and their eating habits? Do you feel your eating habits aren''t healthy? Stop by the Wellness Zone for a chat with the Psychologist.
- 12-2 p.m.: Chair massages
Friday, Feb. 27
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Keep the stress down and learn about anger management and conflict resolution skills in our Conflict Corner.
- 12:30-2:30 p.m.: Chair massages
Contact: Sagarika Sarma
Phone: (970) 491-2634