Fall classes begin Aug. 24
August 18, 2009
The 2009 Fall Semester at Colorado State University begins Monday, Aug. 24. Welcome to campus!
- Important dates
- Students may add or process a course drop until the end of the Add/Drop period (see Registration Procedures for more details).
- Students will be assessed a $50 late fee if their first course is added on Aug. 24.
- To process a University Withdrawal, contact the Center for Advising and Student Achievement, or CASA, at (970) 491-7095.
- For a University Withdrawal, students will receive a 75 percent refund of tuition and most fees.
- Graduate students registering for continuous registration after classes begin will be subject to the $50 late registration fee.
Contact: Registrar's Office
Phone: (970) 491-7148