Today @ Colorado State has been replaced by SOURCE. This site exists as an archive of Today @ Colorado State stories between January 1, 2009 and September 8, 2014.
August 26, 2011
Thinking about buying your first home and don't know where to begin? Tired of paying rent? Learn how to buy a house.
Off-Campus Life is sponsoring the First Time Home Buyers class.
The next session begins Sept. 6 from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. and meets twice thereafter on Sept. 13 and 20, at the same time, in Rm. 208 in the Lory Student Center. Students must register for the class by Sept. 5.
• How to find the right realtor
• Why real estate is an excellent personal investment
• How realtors can find the home to meet your needs
• How to talk with a lender, inspector and realtor
• Appraisals and inspections
• Conventional, FHA, VA and other loan down payment financing
• Credit ratings and credit scoring
• Your questions regarding real estate
• From start to finish, the process to buy your home
We promise no high-pressure sales tactics, just information to help you get started in buying real estate.
The cost for the class is:
You’ll need a credit card to register online. Or you can register in person at Off-Campus Life, Rm. 142 Lory Student Center, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have questions, call Off-Campus Life at (970) 491-2248.
Contact: Kelsie Endreson
Phone: (970) 491-2248