Today @ Colorado State has been replaced by SOURCE. This site exists as an archive of Today @ Colorado State stories between January 1, 2009 and September 8, 2014.

Ask Cam

Help for Mimi

December 29, 2011

Hello Cam,

I would like to know if there is any organization or agency that would help me to cure my dog. I am a senior citizen living on a fixed income and I would not be able to pay for a knee operation my dog Mimi needs. If you know of anyone, please let me know. Thanks for your time.

Cam’s answer:

I’d suggest that you reach out to the director’s office at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital. The number is 297-1269. They can talk about the companion care fund and also about other options in general.

Also, the Argus Institute might know about a fund you may be eligible for. Call them at 297-1242 or send an e-mail to

Best of luck to you and Mimi.

Cam the Ram