Today @ Colorado State has been replaced by SOURCE. This site exists as an archive of Today @ Colorado State stories between January 1, 2009 and September 8, 2014.


RamCard is your cash card

August 26, 2009
By Anh Ha

Ever get stuck trying to pull out cash or a credit card to pay for your food on campus while a long line of impatient people is forming behind you? Just swipe your RamCard!

RamCard is cash card

RamCash works like a debit card – you add money to your account and it can be used in a wide number of locations on campus.

“I hate looking through my backpack to look for my wallet and then my money. I usually have my CSU ID on hand and it’s such a faster way to order and pay,” says Christina Khat, senior environmental health major.

The money in the account is yours – no set-up fees, no transaction fees, but there is a minimum starting balance of $25.00 when you first set up your RamCash account. It does not expire as long as you are at CSU. You can establish this account using cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.

Where can I use it?

  • Academic Village Commons Express
  • Aspen Grille
  • The Bagel Place
  • Cam's Corner Store
  • Carl's Junior
  • Cram-A-Latte
  • Durrell Express
  • Panda Express
  • Ramskeller
  • Residence Hall Dining Centers
  • Rockwell Hall Coffee Cart
  • Spoons
  • Subway
  • Sweet Sinsations
  • Taco Bell
  • That's A Wrap
  • Villa Pizza

Your RamCash can also be used at the library coffee cart, Cram-a-Latte, located by the main entrance.

RamCash can now also be used to purchase parking permits, pay parking fines, and obtain other services from CSUPD Parking Services. Show your RamCard to purchase your items and the receipt will tell you how much money is left in your account.

Maintain and keep track of your RamCash account and make sure you’re never low on funds for food. Online account maintenance for RamCash is available now!

“They make it really convenient for students who are on the go. People should take advantage of it cause I’m definitely going to miss this service when I graduate,” says Khat.

Gift Certificates or Department Awards

Gift Certificates are available for purchase of RamCash with cash, check, or Visa/Mastercard.

For more information, come by the RamCard Office located on the lower level of the Lory Student Center, or call 491-2344 or e-mail